Make Him Your Passion - Mission Stories by Dr. Sherry-Ann Brown

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? ..." And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" ~ Isaiah 6:8

Friday, August 08, 2008

New Condo Journal II

A couple of weeks ago, I dedicated my condo to Jesus, during quiet time one morning.

What struck me was the tremendous analogy of Hannah dedicating Samuel to God.

The immense fruit from that dedication almost overwhelmed me, as I wept before the Lord. If God chooses to use my condo as He used Samuel, what power will dwell therein.

As I write this now, my head bows in reverence and adoration. Reverence to the One who made me, adoration to the One who told Silvia that He's going to "bless [me] with a condo"!

I can't even begin to tell you the testimony of this process just yet. I'll have to wait till another post. But as soon as I get a chance, I'm going to pore over the story of Hannah and Samuel in the Bible, and pray that God will use my condo and use me all for His glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home